Designed to sleep two people, the Black Mountain 2 is both spacious and lightweight. It is designed for mountaineering and offers protection from even the harshest conditions throughout the year. Boasting features such as a nylon rip-stop body, closeable mesh vents, Mega X stakes, and a rip-stop Curdura fly, this two door tent is designed to withstand basecamp conditions.
- Two door, two vestibule design.
- Double layered doors allow you to choose from ventilation (with the mesh door closed) or full protection (with the nylon door closed).
- Cleverly designed fly vents provide ventilation even in poor weather conditions.
- Vestibule zippers come with storm flaps.
- Reflective, heavy duty webbing and guylines.
- Easy set-up with color coded poles and webbing.
- Cordura rip-stop fly.
- Nylon rip-stop floor.
- 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating on both fly and floor.
- Nylon rip-stop body with closeable mesh vents.
- Seems waterproofed with solvent-free polyurethane tape (free from PVC and VOC’s).
- DAC NSL pole system boasting press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- DAC H Clip and Twist allow easy attachment of tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 13 lightweight Mega X stakes will prevent your tent moving in poor weather.
- Large stake out loops for use with ice axes, skis, ski poles, etc.
- Six interior mesh pockets
- Included gear loft.
- Fast Fly setup is possible using just the footprint, rainfly, stakes and poles.
- Buy footprint seperately.
- Can be used with the Big Agnes Entertainment Center Loft (Also sold seperately).