The Shield 2 is a beast of a lightweight 4 season mountaineering shelter that’s designed to go to the most extreme locations you could care to take it. It features a single wall design with 37.5 active particle technology that maintains optimum humidity and ventilation inside the tent. The reinforced, over-sized stake out loops offer added support when skis or an ice axe are be needed to keep things steady in the worst of conditions.
- Four season free standing mountaineering tent
- Single door with a window
- Storm flap on door zipper
- Fly vents allow for venting in inclement weather
- 37.5 active particle technology captures and releases moisture vapor to maintain the optimum relative humidity in your microclimate
- Heavy duty reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Durable nylon rip-stop laminated floor fabric
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors
- DAC Twist Clips and sleeves attach tent body to pole frame
- 8 lightweight Mega X stakes - may be buried as deadman anchors
- Over-sized reinforced stake out loops - to be used with skis ice axe ski poles etc.
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
- Fits Wall gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Trail Weight: 4lb 5oz
- Packed Weight: 4lb 15oz
- Packed Size: 5" x 17.5"
- Floor Area: 28 sq ft
- Head Height: 40"