For the toughest and most dependable of solo shelters in the most extreme conditions, look no further than the Three Wire Bivy. This is a four season, single wall solo bivy shelter made with 37.5 technology for optimal humidity levels, superbly durable Cordura rip-stop fabric on the base and ultralight, durable, aluminum poles.
- Lightweight solo shelter
- 37.5 active particle technology captures and releases moisture vapor to maintain the optimum relative humidity in your microclimate
- Two closure options: interior layer of mesh bug netting for ventilation or fabric layer for complete protection
- Extra long side zipper for easy entry
- DAC Featherlite NSL – featuring eco-friendly anodizing. DAC poles are super light and strong with press fit connectors
- DAC Twist Clips and sleeves attach Bivy to pole frame
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- External pole set for easy set up
- Durable lightweight Cordura rip-stop bottom fabric
- Peaked visor and zipper flap protects against the elements
- Mesh bug netting closure
- Stake out loops at head shoulder and foot
- Over-sized reinforced stake out loops - to be used with skis ice axe ski poles etc.
- 6 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Stuff sack included
- Note: Listed are several weights for tents to aid your product research.
- Trail weight refers to poles fly and tent body.
- Packed weight includes poles fly tent body stakes guy lines stuff sacks instructions and packaging.
- Trail Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Packed Weight: 2 lb
- Packed Size: 4.5" x 18.5"
- Floor Area: 17 sq ft
- Head Height: 20"