The wonderfully lightweight, technical Fly Creek Platinum tent uses cutting-edge fabrics and pole design to bring you the best backcountry tent imaginable. This three-season, high volume shelter is the lightest free standing double-walled tent available and will serve you well wherever you’re headed.
- The lightest three-season free standing Big Agnes double-walled tent
- DAC Angle SF Hub provides high volume pole architecture with steeper walls
- High Volume design boosts usable interior space and adds more usable space to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Side access vestibule provides dry front entry
- The vestibule's side zipper entry increases covered storage space
- All mesh body ideal for star gazing and ventilation
- Colored mesh enhances the Platinum's modern design
- Shape-holding corner construction gives the floor plan a more spacious living area
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with re-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with Angle SF Hub
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 3 interior mesh pockets
- 11 superlight aluminum J stakes
- Gear loft loops
- Trail Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Packed Weight: 2 lb.
- Fast Fly Weight: 1 lb.
- Packed Size: 4.5" x 15.5"
- Floor Area: 28 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 7 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 40"
- Foot Height: 19"