More of a small apartment than a tent, the Flying Diamond tent series bring you space galore as a base camp shelter with a difference. They’re good to go in all seasons and anywhere you might want to take them – from Denali to Everest, the Arctic Circle to Patagonia. This is Big Agnes’ biggest base camp design and boasts enough room to invite all your team inside – and maybe even a few neighbours too!
- Four-season free standing deluxe car camping/ base camp tent
- DAC Combination Lightweight Aluminum poles with press fit connectors
- Color coded pole ends webbing and buckles make setup easy
- Fly is durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is durable polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable polyester rip-stop with nylon mesh windows
- Sleeves and plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Tent may be separated into one large room and one smaller room with stowable partition wall
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- One large vestibule off main room and one access door off smaller back room
- Both access doors have vertical zippers with storm flaps which may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- 10 mesh storage pockets
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 20 hook stakes included
- Briefcase style carry bag with long shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Gear loft loops included: Fits 2 Big Agnes TRAPEZOID gear lofts - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Rust/Charcoal
- Trail Weight: 19 lb. 14oz.
- Packed Weight: 21 lb. 7oz.
- Packed Size: 8" x 16" x 27"
- Floor Area: 112 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 35 sq ft
- Head Height: 72"-54"