The Happy Hooligan is all about affordability with supreme comfort and a lightweight, functional design. This two-person shelter boasts a two-door and two-vestibule design for maximum convenience. It also features a lightweight mesh body and piece-of-cake pitching. Maybe the best option out there for outdoor adventurers who don’t want to sacrifice all of their creature comforts while out in the wild.
- Ultralight two door two vestibule back packing tent
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- All mesh body ideal for star gazing and ventilation
- Media pockets above the sleeping area enable simple ear-bud cord routing from phones, MP3 players etc.
- Single fly vent
- Velcro tabs connect the fly to pole structure to offer the perfect pitch and extra stability
- Easy to pitch first time around(pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly)
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- DAC Pressfit pole system with lightweight hubs
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- Gear loft loops
- 2 interior mesh pockets
- 2 media pocket
- 8 superlight aluminum J stakes
- Trail Weight: 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Packed Weight: 3 lb. 9 oz.
- Footprint Weight: 7 oz.
- Fast Fly Weight: 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Packed Size: 4" x 21"
- Floor Area: 29 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 9 sq. ft.