On serious mountaineering adventures, you need a tent you can rely on - the Fury 2-person 4-season mountaineeing tent is just that. This lightweight, rugged shelter comes into its own in extreme environments, boasting a small footprint for pitching on steep slopes and ridges, weighing in at only 6 lbs 4 oz (2.84 kg), and featuring tough, DuraShield™-coated fabrics built to withstand any conditions. The spacious, hooped front vestibule creates ample space on the inside for gear storage and the dual-zip front door and rear window maximize ventilation without sacrificing stability. When weight is as much a priority as strength and reliability, the Fury is a shelter that won’t let you down.
- Optimal stability: Advanced construction, shape and reinforced guy-line points keep your shelter steady and secure in any circumstances.
- User-friendliness: Easy to set up even in strong winds, with color-coded clips which also assist in the ventilation channel between the rain fly and canopy.
- Storage space: Extensive hooped vestibule provides plenty of room for gear and clothing changes.
- Ventilation: The dual-zip front door and rear mesh window create optimal cross ventilation.
- Other Features: Four internal gear pockets; extensive vestibule; ample guy points (reflective); DuraShield™-coated fabrics and taped bathtub flooring.
Packed Weight: 7 lbs / 3.18 k
Floor Area: 36 sq. ft / 3.34 sq. m
Vestibule Area: 9 sq. ft / 0.83 sq. m
Tent Volume: 76 cu. ft / 2152 liters
Vestibule Volume: 18 cu. ft / 510 liters
Vestibule Area: 9 sq. ft / 0.8 sq. m
Interior Height: 45 in / 114 cm
Packed Size: 20 x 7 in / 51 x 17 cm
Rainfly Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 1500mm Durashield™
Canopy Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon
Mesh Type: 20D nylon micromesh
Floor Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 10,000mm Durashield