Somehow, when you see it, you immediately know it is a SOG. When you use it, you definitely know it is a SOG. At a casual glance it has elements of the original SOG Bowie, Tomcat, SEAL Pup, Flash, etc. Features S.A.T. (SOG Assisted Technology), the Arc-Actuator blade lock release, built in safety, and bayonet style see through reversible clip.
What also makes the Trident so unique is the patented Groove in the handle, which allows the operator to cut paracord, fishing line, etcetera, without having to open the blade.
Notice that the molded glass-reinforced GRN handle is covered with a raised tactile patterning and scallops around key areas of the perimeter. A bayonet style see-through clip is easily switched for right/left hand carry or removed for pouch storage.
- AUS 8 stainless steel
- Digi Camo Patterned Handle
- Half serrated Clip Point blade
- Hardcase Black TiNi finish
- Arc-Actuator blade release
- Reversible SOG low-profile clip
- Ambidextrous one-handed opening
- SOG Assisted Technology (S.A.T.)
- Glass-reinforced GRN handles
- Lightweight and compact
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Closed Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 3.1 oz.