For solid, reliable protection from the beating sun and sweeping winds, look no further than the Three Forks Shelter. It features removable, adjustable side walls, a webbing connection frame for additional structural stability, reflective guylines and corner webbing, and two large entry points. This is the ideal hub for parties, barbecues, rafting expeditions or a campsite kitchen.
- Free standing sunshade or group shelter
- Two large entry points
- Two open sided walls
- Single wall panel included
- Wall panel may be attached to either side wall to block prevailing wind or sun or may be removed to create four open sides
- Webbing connection frame creates additional structural stability
- Reflective guylines and webbing on corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Pole sleeves are simple to use
- Lightweight aluminum pole system
- 8 aluminum hook stakes
- One wall panel included
- Trail Weight: 6 lb. 13 oz.
- Packed Weight: 7 lb. 4 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 26"
- Floor Area: 100 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 75"