With the Rabiit Ears 6, there’s enough room for all the family...and a few friends, too! This is a versatile, well-made shelter that’s ideal for summer road trips, overnighters or use as a simple shelter to offer some protection when the wind kicks up. It’s easy to set up and features huge doors and a ton of mesh for those particularly sticky summer nights when the bugs are out in force.
- Three-season, free-standing car camping/base camp tent
- One large door with two options for closure: use the mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure
- One window opposite door offers cross breeze option when zip up nylon flap is opened
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- DAC lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Fly and floor are made with durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester rip-stop
- Plastic clips and sleeves attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- Four interior mesh storage pockets
- All seams taped with waterproof solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 10 aluminum hook stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes Large Trapezoid gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Lime/Silver
- Trail Weight: 12 lb. 11 oz.
- Packed Weight: 13 lb. 11 oz.
- Footprint Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Packed Size: 7" x 14" x 23"
- Floor Area: 85 sq ft
- Head Height: 78"