In 1990 Buck introduced their first interchangeable blade knife when they launched the original Selector. Although long since discontinued, the Selector became a favorite for many Buck users and they were often asked to bring it back. 2016 brings you the improved version i?? the Selector 2.0. Based on Buck's successful Open Season hunting line, the Selector 2.0 currently features three interchangeable blades including a drop point, partially serrated drop point and a gutting blade. Each blade is 420HC steel and heat treated by Buck's patented heat treating process.
- Interchangeable Blade System
- Pocket Worn Anodized Aluminum Inlay
- Pistol Grip Handle
- Black Polyester Sheath with space for 2 extra blades in lade sleeves
- Plain Drop Point Blade
- Combo Drop Point Blade
- Gutting Blade
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Interchangeable
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Thermoplastic
- Sheath Material: Heavy Duty Polyester
- Weight: 6 oz